OT: No game day, I don't like that

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I'm so high with Carolina's success lately that I'm sad there's no game in a couple of days? So I wanted to create of thread that has nothing to do about really anything. Maybe except, I want my hockey. And I want us to have two more points, which doesn't happen till the next game.

I'm now going to fetal position to cry and hope the jerks on ice comes soon. Jerks on ice. Could it be a ... yeah, something. I'm a sad panda.

But you don't have to be sad, but I'll give you the opportunity. You can be, if you wanna. Laters.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Still no? Oh man, back to watching Aho highlights or the fetal position. Why not both? I don't think I can handle off season. Now that I'm back in to this show called NHL, the off season might be the end of me. Don't mind me, keep yourself warm or cold, where ever you are.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Wooohoooo! No more fetal position for me! Can't watch it life, but you sure can so that's good enought for me. 'cause We are One. Or sometimes two, or three. Hopefully in the morning I like what I see, but if I don't, there will be other games and our teams is so hot that if it was a woman, I would marry it after a loss even. Don't you roll your eyes at me. Losing hot Carilona look-a-like women, gimme. ;)

So let's go! Give me point and a woman, or points, or a woman. I'll be fine with the worst option, but I won't say it aloud. Mostly because we have momentum, we can rise above.

Too much? Ok, my job here is done. Always a pleasure. Will come back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad