Pre-Game Talk: No frills Pre-game: Us vs. them

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Shelly Anderson @pgshelly

Brian Gibbons one of the first players on the ice for the #Penguins game-day skate.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
To me, Jokinen is showing the Hustle Satan showed when he was put in the bottom 6 and did whatever role the team needed from him. Jokinen is one guy I am not angry with at all, Neal on the other hand...lacking a ton. Not enough to scratch him though, either.

People have questioned Jokinen all season, and I'm not quite sure why. Sure, he's not exactly everything you'd want in a top 6 winger but he's still been pretty effective -- 21 goals & 57 points in the regular season, and 3 goals & 4 points so far in the playoffs.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
he knocked up my sister and then left her

But she now is carrying the next great hockey player in her belly. She should send him a thank you card.

You know that you are only allowed to prop up one Penguins superstar around here right? If you like one, and find reasons for them not playing well, that means you hate the other.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
But she now is carrying the next great hockey player in her belly. She should send him a thank you card.

You know that you are only allowed to prop up one Penguins superstar around here right? If you like one, and find reasons for them not playing well, that means you hate the other.

Oh, don't worry, we've already named him MealTicket.

And I prop Geno up just fine! He's had the same shoulder injury for 5 seasons now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad