GDT: No bobblehead for you!! Battle for Celebrini, Sharks at Pens 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
dont worry they will remove it as always. should give this to even out all they removed in the past.

Fair enough.

With his mental checkout as of late, Sid doesn't deserve to still be at a PPG quite frankly.

B…b…but “Captain material or something” :rolleyes:

Pens have two games vs. Detroit, two against the Devils, one against the Isles, one against the Lightning, one against the Capitals, and two games against Columbus among their final games.

I wouldn't bet on them making the playoffs, but with lots of wins in those games, there is a conceivable path to them actually doing it.

We’ll miss out by 1-2 points

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Take that haters we just beat the worst team in the league that is a collective -115.
YARN | Never give up. Never surrender. | Galaxy Quest (1999) | Video gifs  by quotes | ab979a30 | 紗

• Haha
Reactions: GilbertSeinfeld

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Crosby never touched that puck, they gonna remove his assist when they review the play

Reactions: Andy99

george14

Mar 9, 2014
Detroit, MI
Crosby never touched that puck, they gonna remove his assist when they review the play
He won the faceoff back to Letang who shot it around the boards. Unless there is a replay where Crosby somehow didn’t touch the puck on the draw, which I don’t know how that’s possible given the puck went in the air 20 feet.

Reactions: Dessloch

Zap Rowsdower

Sep 10, 2019
Crosby got a point on that empty netter to keep him at a PPG. No clue how they gave him an assist on that though.
He won the faceoff to Letang who shot it around the boards, then the Sharks dman fell down and, I think, missed the puck. Rust picked it up and scored. Assist could stand but probably one of the lamest assist of his career

He won the faceoff. They could remove it if the Sharks dman touched the puck
(team is so bad, this is what I'm worried about now, Sid getting that assist :) )

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
He won the faceoff back to Letang who shot it around the boards. Unless there is a replay where Crosby somehow didn’t touch the puck on the draw, which I don’t know how that’s possible given the puck went in the air 20 feet.

If he won the draw, they can never remove the assists as no Shark had possession, the puck just deflected off them. Actually its was very sharp of them getting the Crosby assist as it could easily have been forgotten.

Thanks for picking this up as the replay from NHL.com dont show the faceoff!

They have removed assists for Crosby 3-4 times this season when at least 2 of them there was not conclusive footage to overrule the initial assist given to him so I would not be shocked if some douche removes it tomorrow, but I cant see any valid reason why it would be done :)

Last edited:

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
He won the faceoff to Letang who shot it around the boards, then the Sharks dman fell down and, I think, missed the puck. Rust picked it up and scored. Assist could stand but probably one of the lamest assist of his career

He won the faceoff. They could remove it if the Sharks dman touched the puck
(team is so bad, this is what I'm worried about now, Sid getting that assist :) )

Hopefully this kickoffs a crazy hot point streak

george14

Mar 9, 2014
Detroit, MI
If he won the draw, they can never remove the assists as no Shark had possession, the puck just deflected off them. Actually its was very sharp of them getting the Crosby assist as it could easily have been forgotten.

Thanks for picking this up as the replay from NHL.com dont show the faceoff!

They have removed assists for Crosby 3-4 times this season when at least 2 of them there was not conclusive footage to overrule the initial assist given to him so I would not be shocked if some douche removes it tomorrow, but I cant see any valid reason why it would be done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad