Switzerland: NLA Tickets

Reznor

Feb 20, 2013
Fribourg
If you want to sit it depends of the team you want to see, it's hard to find sitting places in Fribourg and Bern in general for example. In Zurich there are always places...
It can be hard to find any place for some games like Ambri-Lugano or Fribourg-Bern.

villevalo

Feb 29, 2012
UK
Thanks for the replies guys.

It looks likely that my game will be Lugano Vs Davos, obviously at Lugano, going by all your replies that would be a game I could walk up to presumably.

Elverpond

Sep 21, 2011
If you guys had one game to go to which would it be? I hope to make a journey down there and catch a game. But preferably a good combination of hockey game and a good city to visit.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
If you guys had one game to go to which would it be? I hope to make a journey down there and catch a game. But preferably a good combination of hockey game and a good city to visit.

One good combination would be Bern. The team is Bern or SCB (SC Bern)
The biggest arena in Europe, a hell of an atmosphere. Don't sit down, go in the "wall".

Magnificent city, Political capital of Switzerland, charming.

And choose a Bern - Fribourg game. Always a good game, no matter what their respective standings are. A derby ... 2 cities that are at some km of each other, both cities have different official languages ... often bad blood. The recipe for a good hockey game.

Sunday oktober 8, 19.45 would be possible.
http://scb.ch/splan

This is a real Swiss hockey game.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland

Depends what you look for in a city. Among the main cities, Bern is probably the nicest to visit and has the big hockey attendances, but on the downside the atmosphere in the arena is poor, and there isn't much animation in the city.

If you're into nightlife, definitely head for Zurich or Lausanne. Zurich offers more to visit but is probably the worst possible choice regarding the hockey experience as their arena is not made for hockey and has poor sightlines, and there's no special atmosphere. Lausanne on the other hand offers a great hockey experience but not much from a tourist point of view.

If you're looking for the game with the best atmosphere, try Lugano vs Ambri or Lausanne vs Geneva.

Elverpond

Sep 21, 2011
Ok yeah I'll be with my girlfriend(she's italian if that makes a difference with regards to Ambri) and a few of our close friends. We're all pretty young so maybe a good city where we can party after the game.

Dartmouth 02

Nov 18, 2003
New York, NY
Visit site
You should be fine, ZSC's home game are rarely sold out unless they play against Kloten.

As a follow-up to that, while I had thought ZSC match would have far better atmosphere then Kloten....however there is also a match SCB@Kloten on the same night.

SO....2 nights in ZRH, only want to see one. HC AP @ ZSC, or SCB @ Kloten. convenience, atmosphere....suggestions?

SCBdude

SC Bern 1931
Sep 20, 2012
Eisstadion Allmend
As a follow-up to that, while I had thought ZSC match would have far better atmosphere then Kloten....however there is also a match SCB@Kloten on the same night.

SO....2 nights in ZRH, only want to see one. HC AP @ ZSC, or SCB @ Kloten. convenience, atmosphere....suggestions?

I would go watch SCB@Kloten just because it's more likely to be a close game then Ambri-ZSC which ZSC should win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad