NL Wild Card Game: Pittsburgh Pirates vs Chicago Cubs

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
As a pitcher, in that scenario, what would you do? Walking slowly and staring is standard procedure. If this was a game in June then maybe there's nothing to it. How does one "take it like a man"? And how likely do you think that is to actually be a logical outcome.
Run/jog down to 1st. I know, it's totally not logical at all.

This. Red ass is nothing. Getting hit by a tennis ball at (at most) 50 MPH is nothing compared to even a low 90's fastbal with a regulation baseball.
Did you really just take my red ass comment seriously? That's embarrassing.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Pittsburgh utility player Sean Rodriguez was ejected. Rodriguez took his frustration out on a water cooler in the Pirates' dugout, landing a couple of good blows in anger.
That's sound so... stupid.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Run/jog down to 1st. I know, it's totally not logical at all.

Take a pitch, even a 70mph breaking ball, and see if you're roses. Add in the fact that it's a pitcher, someone who never gets hit and is pitching a great game. I think that garners a peek at your counterpart.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Take a pitch, even a 70mph breaking ball, and see if you're roses. Add in the fact that it's a pitcher, someone who never gets hit and is pitching a great game. I think that garners a peek at your counterpart.
I'm sure I'd be fine, but hey, you know me better than I know myself for sure. Lol "a peek".

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Congrats Cubs!

I really think they can beat the Cardinals.

I feel for the Pirates and their fans. Arrieta is doing something that will be talked about a century from now. It's beyond insane.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Maybe Cubs will trade for Tillman and Matusz and turn them into superhumans.

Congrats, Cubs. Arrieta is unreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad