Confirmed with Link: (NJD/SJS) Vanacek + a 7th for Kahkonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Or for the next deadline.

Start new season with Kahkonen, Allen and Daws. Sign top-4 LD. If its not enough - trade for Saros on the deadline, price will be not as high as it was now.
No they need to a goalie and not wait until next TDL.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Dumping Vanacek and shedding 1.5m (the delta between Vanacek and Allen contracts) in the process is the big win of the day for me. If the Allen deal doesn’t become a 2nd (and I don’t think it will), then we did OK on the goalie carousel.
I'm telling myself that Fitz made sure the condition on that pick was accepted and finalized before Montreal knew he was trading for Kakhonen. It would've been much easier to accept the condition if you thought Daws and Schmid were the only options after Allen.

I dunno. If goalie prices werr so high then VV would also have some value no?
I'm going to guess the injured worst goalie in the league did not have much value

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I'm telling myself that Fitz made sure the condition on that pick was accepted and finalized before Montreal knew he was trading for Kakhonen. It would've been much easier to accept the condition if you thought Daws and Schmid were the only options after Allen.

I'm going to guess the injured worst goalie in the league did not have much value
He basically called Kakkohen a warm body for the rest of the season. He won't be back.

Plus the Allen 40 games is only for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad