Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
snarf.jpg

Schnarrf

What would NJ want with the Hamburglar?

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Played with Suzuki in Guelph, right-handed forward. Any nhl upside?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
What would NJ want with the Hamburglar?

We can send Nico Daws back down to AHL. He showed flashes but had been pulled lately, just better for him to develop more in the minors. Devils just needed a warm body in net to finish the season, obviously didn't make sense to pay a ton. Not sure if Schnarr is an NHL caliber prospect, he'll be subject to waivers next season.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
We can send Nico Daws back down to AHL. He showed flashes but had been pulled lately, just better for him to develop more in the minors. Devils just needed a warm body in net to finish the season, obviously didn't make sense to pay a ton. Not sure if Schnarr is an NHL caliber prospect, he'll be subject to waivers next season.
He's been pulled because he's been overworked because Gillies has been stinking it up.

I think Gillies goes down not Daws.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Very excited about getting Schnarr for basically nothing!

Granted I'm not one to follow prospects that closely, he caught my eye when I went to see a Guelph Storm game in his last OHL season. The dude was FLYING out there. I thought I'd see the Suzuki show, but Schnarr was the most eye-catching player on the ice, I had to look up who he was after the game.

Big bodied C, not sure if that translates to the NHL, but really excited with this TDL.!

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Schnarr looked pretty good with Suzuki with Guelph, big body who skates well, nice add for Laval! Laval just got much better now with Schnarr and Barron!

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I like Hammond. Happy he got to prove he's still an NHL goalie. Too bad about the injury. Sounds like Price could be close to returning. Good luck to him in New Jersey.

Reactions: SpitfireG

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
He's been pulled because he's been overworked because Gillies has been stinking it up.

I think Gillies goes down not Daws.
Daws needs to go do and continue his development into the AHL playoffs. They won't send Gillies down at this point in the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad