Confirmed Signing with Link: [NJD] Devils sign Shakir Mukhamadullin to ELC (3 years, $925k AAV)

LuLover96

Feb 28, 2017
Fun fact, the pick that was used to select Mukhamadullin was the Vancouver pick to get JT Miller from Tampa, which was than traded for Blake Coleman.

One of the best examples of win-win-win in recent memory imo. Ppg forward for Vancouver, one of the biggest bottom six keys for a back-to-back cup winning Lightning, and now a top young defensive prospect for Jersey.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
He did indeed just extend in Russia, the press release says the Devils have "loaned" him back to Ufa for the rest of the year.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Oh okay is there some kind of HF Illuminati meeting I missed that defined what is allowed to be called an NHL dynasty? Can someone point me to the agreed upon official press release.

it has been what has been generally agreed for the last 30 to 40 years. That is why the Hawks and the Bolts(as of now) do not qualify.

3 cups in 9 seasons just does not cut it. It is not a a dynasty. Wings won 3 in 6 seasons and are not considered a Dynasty--so why would a team with 3 in 9 seasons?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad