Who should the Flames start in net?

• Dan Vladar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I know we're losing, but after all the draft picks, getting Toffoli, etc. the Devils don't look that good. I see why they aren't in the playoff picture in the East.

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I know we're losing, but after all the draft picks, getting Toffoli, etc. the Devils don't look that good. I see why they aren't in the playoff picture in the East.
Their goaltending has been ass. I had Vanecek on two yahoo fantasy teams. Traded him on one, because he usually lets in 4 goals a game. Except against us, but we're halfway there with 2. lol

• Haha
Reactions: flames23

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
This blue line of Hanifin, Weegar and Anderson is fun to watch. Add in Tanev and that's a really solid top 4

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Well I hope we tie but if we don't Toffoli for the en would be nice to complete my goal scorer bets. My +850 zadorov en winner was taken away as they got out the 1000x zoom and awarded it to Pettersson. I deserve a payback, albeit at far worse odds (only +165 for toff).

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
This blue line of Hanifin, Weegar and Anderson is fun to watch. Add in Tanev and that's a really solid Dcore.

It's a shame we don't have the forward group to compete for a Cup, because with this defense I believe we could and instead we're selling two of them off. Hanifin just keeps improving too, if we don't get an absolute haul for him this organization is hooped. He's easily worth 2 1sts +.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Fake .500 is such a tough bar for this club to maintain. That said 2-7-1 hole was a nice one to halfway dig out of.

Haha toff you haaaaaad to miss eh.

Go Flames.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
It's a shame we don't have the forward group to compete for a Cup, because with this defense I believe we could and instead we're selling two of them off. Hanifin just keeps improving too, if we don't get an absolute haul for him this organization is hooped. He's easily worth 2 1sts +.
Agreed. Such a waste. And I don't think we get 2 firsts. At least not future firsts. I'd wager 5 figures we don't. Lol. Would be nice of course. Perceived value vs actual value. Hope we get one first and a decent prospect, maybe a previous first that isn't developing the way he was projected. Little project.

Dang. This one's dead. Reg losses hurt.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Well that's disappointing. The thing is, we had 13 shots in the first period and only 12 the last two combined. Our legs were moving well in the 1st, but, not in the last two periods.
Oh well, onto the next one. Have a great night gang, I have to get to my friends get together. Cheers.
Yeah you too Booms. Cheers.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Aand that's game. Shame, it could have gone either way. Never topped our play in the first period, and that coleman clear bouncing off a player into the net was just unfortunate.

Ah well, onto the next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad