Proposal: NJ - CGY

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Well if you bashing someone like Stajan I’d understand

Why would I bash Stajan he is what he is at this point an ok option as a 4th liner that you would hope would be replaced sometime this year by a younger guy.

He is also a better hockey player than Jankowski.

Sorry if I don't just blindly defend a guy because he is young-ish (because Jankowski is not young at all) and a former high draft pick.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
people are making fun of bennett's production in here? cuz zacha's 6 pts this year is so impressive as well.....

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
Why would I bash Stajan he is what he is at this point an ok option as a 4th liner that you would hope would be replaced sometime this year by a younger guy.

Sorry if I don't just blindly defend a guy because he is young-ish (because Jankowski is not young at all) and a former high draft pick.
Jankowski is twice as good as Stajan. Jankowski must have done something to you.

Reactions: untouchable21

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Jankowski is twice as good as Stajan. Jankowski must have done something to you.

The only thing he did is come to my favorite team and make them worse.

I guess having to constantly hear Flames fans overrate him and make excuse after excuse up about him is tiresome as well.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto

Jankowski is a young player. What are you even going on about?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Jankowski is a young player. What are you even going on about?

He's 23 that's not young by todays NHL standards.

The Flames alone have 4 guys younger playing regular minutes for them as well as Kulak, Gaudreau and Hamilton who are all within a year of him. From his draft class there are 19 guys who have played 200 games in the NHL already, 20+ guys who have played 100+ games. There are many players who by 23 have already had their best season in the NHL.

That's why I said young-ish. few guys have a big jump in improvement after 23 this isn't some 19 year old guy like Tkachuk, Jankowski basically is what he is at this point and what his is is crap.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
He's 23 that's not young by todays NHL standards.

The Flames alone have 4 guys younger playing regular minutes for them as well as Kulak, Gaudreau and Hamilton who are all within a year of him. From his draft class there are 19 guys who have played 200 games in the NHL already, 20+ guys who have played 100+ games. There are many players who by 23 have already had their best season in the NHL.

That's why I said young-ish. few guys have a big jump in improvement after 23 this isn't some 19 year old guy like Tkachuk, Jankowski basically is what he is at this point and what his is is crap.

You said "not young at all". 23 is still a baby in the league.

Jankowski is a fantastic, young player. No matter what flawed logic you use to justify a terrible argument.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Bennett has 5 points in 3 games, and he's been doing really well lately. I'd rather keep him and see if hes finally snapped that cold streak.

Last edited:
Reactions: snipetype

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You said "not young at all". 23 is still a baby in the league.

Jankowski is a fantastic, young player. No matter what flawed logic you use to justify a terrible argument.

There has to be at least 100 guys in the league younger than Jankowski I would think. He is not a young guy at all anymore.

As for fantastic????

His NHL stat line is 19-5-2-7 which is far from impressive, he is 30th overall in rookie scoring, plays at best mediocre defense, isn't particularly good without the puck, doesn't and can't kill penalties and didn't have a very impressive college career. There is nothing fantastic about him at all.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
The only thing he did is come to my favorite team and make them worse.

I guess having to constantly hear Flames fans overrate him and make excuse after excuse up about him is tiresome as well.
I don’t overrate him, but the people who say he’ll be a superstar are less crazy then you saying he makes our team worse. That’s just delusional.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad