Proposal: NJ/AZ Prospect Swap

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
:devils
Pierre-Oliver Joseph LHD

-Devils need help on LD. Devils have enough forward prospects especially after this draft.

:coyotes
Michael McLeod C/LW

-Excellent skater who projects to be a Middle 6 forward. Would definetly fit the Coyotes game. Can play LW or C. Coyotes are pretty set on LD with OEL and Chychrun.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
Meh. I wouldn’t do this. I would rather just draft some D with our seconds this year but it’s a cool idea. Also don’t see Shero giving up on McLeod yet unless it was for a clear upgrade and not a question mark.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Meh you're overselling McCleods projection. I'd be happy if he ended up a career 3rd liner at this point.

Reactions: AKL

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
Meh you're overselling McCleods projection. I'd be happy if he ended up a career 3rd liner at this point.

The games he played this season with NJ were with an AHL lineup in the NHL. He had a solid first season in the AHL with 33 points in 55 games. I don’t think the sample size that we’ve seen in his NHL career is indicative of what his career will be in the NHL.

Reactions: HBK27

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Schmaltz is 23, Dvorak 23, Stepan is 28; but his replacement Hayton is 18. AZ needs D more than a middle six C. Can never have too much C depth but it's not exactly a need for AZ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad