Celebrity Death: Nipsey Hussle

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I had always been aware of him but I first heard him rap on Dom Kennedy's Pleeze track on his Get Home Safely album. Then when Victory Lap came out I took in he was pretty damn good.

RIP.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
RIP to a real one. The world lost a good one who was doing a lot of good.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
just curious how you know he was a good guy? Did you know him personally?

He came up on the wrong path as a youth but was trying to make some positive changes to his community instead of abandoning it and running to the hills. But your past follows you imo.

some of the things he has done or was in the process of.

"Nipsey was gunned down a day before he was set to meet with LAPD Chief Michel Moore and Police Commissioner Steve Soboroff to discuss ways to curb local violence, the Commissioner revealed on Twitter."

"Nipsey also helped to bring back a roller skating rink that had been a safe space for local kids in his own childhood, and he invested in Destination Crenshaw, an open-air museum of rotating art installations. "He was known to buy shoes for students,"according to the L.A. Times. "He repaved basketball courts and freshened up playgrounds. He provided jobs and shelter for the homeless, and he paid for funerals for those who struggled to bury their loved ones."

Reactions: Voight

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
I heard his security just stood there and watched. He shot him a few times. WALKED away. Came back and shot him in the head. Kicked him to make sure he was dead. Then walked to his girlfriend's car who casually drove away. Security just watched. Someone is getting a bad Yelp review.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I heard his security just stood there and watched. He shot him a few times. WALKED away. Came back and shot him in the head. Kicked him to make sure he was dead. Then walked to his girlfriend's car who casually drove away. Security just watched. Someone is getting a bad Yelp review.
No.

From the surveillance footage I saw, the shooter approached Nipsey then left (apparently this was Nip telling him to leave because the shooter was a known snitch, dude can’t be seen with him). Shooter leaves, comes back with a gun and shoots. Three people there were down from the shots, Nip being one. Then the shooter came back twice, shooting Nip and kicking him before running away and being driven away.

People ran to check on Nip as soon as they realized what happened. It all happened in about 5 seconds and the only people around Nipsey outside were also shot.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Some idiots thought this was a conspiracy about some Dr. Sebi who sounds like a total nutcase.

Guy's pretty open about his involvement with gangs. But nope, Dr. Sebi documentary had to get shut down asap.

Rip.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Damn man. I never got big into Nipsey's music, but I always followed him as an influencer. He had great impact on his community and did a lot of great things for his people and his town.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad