Value of: Nino Neiderreiter

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Would be easier to move Coyle because of his smaller salary. Not really crazy about moving either player. The difference between 9thoa, and a 17-19thoa is not Nino. Adds like Yamamoto do nothing for me, personally.
I believe we have pick #24.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wait this whole thread is because our former GM thought about trading one of them and decided to keep them? THAT'S the "rumor"?
Well, there's also the fact that the Wild laid a giant egg in the playoffs for the second straight year, and there is a case to be made that a shakeup at the forward position is in order.

Reactions: TaLoN and 2Pair

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well, there's also the fact that the Wild laid a giant egg in the playoffs for the second straight year, and there is a case to be made that a shakeup at the forward position is in order.

Well yeah, but OP said it was rumored that they were on the block, making it sound like it was actually credible.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think with a new GM coming in technically everyone can be “rumored” to be in trade talks. There will be a move coming. I would hate for it to be Nino.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think with a new GM coming in technically everyone can be “rumored” to be in trade talks. There will be a move coming. I would hate for it to be Nino.

It's important to differentiate between speculation and rumor.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Nico and Nino. That’d be pretty sick. Although I do think it’s weird timing for Minnesota to pull off a Niederreiter trade.

We’ve had fans from both sides agree to Zacha+17OA for Brodin+BUF 3rd. Is there a way to expand that and include Niederreiter in the return?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nico and Nino. That’d be pretty sick. Although I do think it’s weird timing for Minnesota to pull off a Niederreiter trade.

We’ve had fans from both sides agree to Zacha+17OA for Brodin+BUF 3rd. Is there a way to expand that and include Niederreiter in the return?

I don't think so. Apart from Zacha+1st, the only other assets NJ has that intrigue me are Hall, Hischier and McLeod. McLeod being in NJ is what makes Zacha available, and Hischier and Hall are obvious no-gos from your side.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Friedman said that Fletcher kicked the tires on trading both Coyle and/or Nino. Then he decided to keep them. Not sure if that means they are still on the block.

My big name players on the block:

Zucker
Coyle
Spurgeon
I agree with your on the block list. Though Brodin could be there as well.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad