Injury Report: Nino (Lower Body)

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
We've seen Brindy almost get a little annoyed at injuries guys get sometimes. I think missing a game or two is a while to him just as much as a month or two.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Doesn’t sound like it.

Of course, Seth Jarvis's nine-game limit would cover the two weeks. I'm crossing my fingers. I know from watching Pittsburgh that Mark Donk and Buzz Flibbet aren't just a figment of the imagination, but I hope that we don't have to test that too much this season.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Of course, Seth Jarvis's nine-game limit would cover the two weeks. I'm crossing my fingers. I know from watching Pittsburgh that Mark Donk and Buzz Flibbet aren't just a figment of the imagination, but I hope that we don't have to test that too much this season.
Krdbwd.gif

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Damit! Now Freddy's hurt, too? They're giving him the same treatment as Nino for whatever is ailing them.

Just making sure but is the image showing up? Looks like it's not which could be Xenforo migration ish or what but just in case it's not showing up for others it's Freddy and Nino off of Nino's IG account watching the Tampa Bay-New Orleans game and both are dressed in astronaut costumes. Can't tell if Nino's wearing a brace or a boot or a cast or anything under the costume

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Just making sure but is the image showing up? Looks like it's not which could be Xenforo migration ish or what but just in case it's not showing up for others it's Freddy and Nino off of Nino's IG account watching the Tampa Bay-New Orleans game and both are dressed in astronaut costumes. Can't tell if Nino's wearing a brace or a boot or a cast or anything under the costume

Yepp, apparently hockey is rocket science

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Couple weeks? That's actually good imo, looking at the replay I was afraid it was ACL/MCL tear.
I was thinking ankle, and if it had been an Achilles tendon injury those can be even more troublesome than knees. Hoping he's back in the lineup by the time we send Seth to the WJC, if what Rod is saying is correct that should easily be the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad