Niklas Treutle

evan35

Dec 15, 2010
was really impressed by this kid when he played the US. he's a big body, technically sound and impressed the hell outta me in that game stopping 44 of 48 US shots. saw he was passed up in the draft last year. Is this kid a legit prospect or is this just a one time great performance which i hope it isn't cause i enjoyed how composed and technically sound he is.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Niklas played some games for us (ETC Crimmitschau --> www.eispiraten-crimmitschau.de) this season. sure he is a big body, but in my eyes, he gives up to many rebounds. He´s young and there´s time left to fix that, but i think he´s not gonna to be the next Dennis Endras. I also think he pushes himself more in international events as in league games. Just my opinion.

I think Burgs can give some better answers to this becuase he has seen him more then me ;)

@ Burgs: Guten Rutsch!

evan35

Dec 15, 2010
Id like to see him go to the CHL next year and get some more playing time in and develop his skill set. maybe in tri citys with olaf kolzig :D

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Id like to see him go to the CHL next year and get some more playing time in and develop his skill set. maybe in tri citys with olaf kolzig :D

I really can't see too many teams being interested in a goalie with no CHL-experience who would count as foreigner and overager.

He's getting his fair share of games in the DEL and 2.Bundesliga right now, so I wouldn't expect him to go anywhere next season either.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Maybe it was just me but I didn't think he looked like a talented goalie. Looked to me like he just had a good game. He looked rough moving laterally in the crease and his positioning was way off on alot of cases. Don't get me wrong, he had some great stops, but I think more than anything it was a case of right place at the right time.

Dfire

Oct 17, 2008
you shouldn't read too much into just one or two games. Treutle is not as good all the sudden and the rest of the team is not as bad as they've been plaing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad