Speculation: Nikita Kucherov's next contract

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
2 years 2mil a year. He's a product of Johnson and Palat while Stamkos gets the tough matchups.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
umm he doesnt have to acknowledge offer shiotssssssssssss from the leafs

great morning coming at ya get some coffee lol

u think kucherov the guy whose idol is stevie and the russian five wants to go to leafs rebuild disaster tasty even
Come on Robert you can't take a joke I really can't take leaf fans any more this was there offer for stamkos today!!! . How about kadri and a 3rd for stamkos contract rights and your 1st !!!! Lol yes this was real by a leafs fan!!!!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Come on Robert you can't take a joke I really can't take leaf fans any more this was there offer for stamkos today!!! . How about kadri and a 3rd for stamkos contract rights and your 1st !!!! Lol yes this was real by a leafs fan!!!!

i unfortunately caught that but my friend the soup nazi out of detroit finally ended it

as if

leaf fans saying no lmfao if they offered next two first rounders for stamkos rights they would all jump for joy and to me thats a good move by leafs if they seriously want him

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
i unfortunately caught that but my friend the soup nazi out of detroit finally ended it

as if

leaf fans saying no lmfao if they offered next two first rounders for stamkos rights they would all jump for joy and to me thats a good move by leafs if they seriously want him
There giving me a headache Robert I can't take them I hope stamkos signs on the road when we are in Toronto again

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
He is leaving as well apparently. Flying to Russia!

At least that is probably what the main board thinks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad