Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
i saw him trying to be funny only when he was drunk celebrating SC victory

He acted like bad clown in this video not because was drunk, but mainly due to the fact that is little bit an idiot, and i whish he would not show this again

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
He acted like bad clown in this video not because was drunk, but mainly due to the fact that is little bit an idiot, and i whish he would not show this again
hard to judge him, i didnt like drinking and wasnt drunk and tried speak foreighn language same time, cant arguing if you more experienced at that stuff.

Last edited:

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Yes, hockey players must be super serious 100% of the time, no jokes allowed ever. You may not celebrate a Stanley Cup victory either.
Lol my point is that kucherov was tryng to pull an image of himself on that video as he is some funny drunk guy, but did absolutely fail at it and looked just like stupid idiot :laugh:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Lol my point is that kucherov was tryng to pull an image of himself on that video as he is some funny drunk guy, but did absolutely fail at it and looked just like stupid idiot :laugh:
You’re funny. What a leg slapper.

tenor.gif

Reactions: berlin and Hoek

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Drinking for Russians is not "funny", that's a culture.

Reactions: User9992

User9992

Feb 27, 2016
Drinking in Russia is just daily routine. Basically everyone drinks everyday from young age. Mostly beer & vodka But there are some exceptions of course.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL

Dude just won a Stanley cup and your shitting over him because he was drunk? I'm not really a drinker, but I'd be drunk off my ass as well. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad