Not open for further replies.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Points (excluding empty nets) against the Top 10 teams in the NHL:
MacKinnon: 26pts in 22 GP (1.18 P/GP)
McDavid: 27pts in 20 GP (1.35 P/GP)
Kucherov: 50pts in 26 GP (1.92 P/GP)
He performs better against tougher competition.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
mcdavid 13 point game vs avs coming up

I really thought he had a shot still and might still do a comeback going into the SJ game...an Oilers blowout win of 9-2. But with only 2 points (as opposed to 4-5), it was clearly done.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him sit tonight's game.

In fact - I think Edmonton should 100% sit him. Just came back from an injury, do you really want him playing a back to back going into playoffs?

Absolutely phenomenal season.
I was one of the few on record back in October and November predicting Mcdavid and Oilers would bounce back from their horrendous start and both make playoffs, and McDavid would sweep Ross/Hart. But I honestly never saw such a season coming from Kuch (nor Mack).

I think around late January is when I started getting on-board with Kucherov winning - and he just kept going and going and getting better. This is a historic seaosn for him.

I hope he sweeps the awards.

JimmyH

May 19, 2018
I really thought he had a shot still and might still do a comeback going into the SJ game...an Oilers blowout win of 9-2. But with only 2 points (as opposed to 4-5), it was clearly done.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him sit tonight's game.

In fact - I think Edmonton should 100% sit him. Just came back from an injury, do you really want him playing a back to back going into playoffs?

Absolutely phenomenal season.
I was one of the few on record back in October and November predicting Mcdavid and Oilers would bounce back from their horrendous start and both make playoffs, and McDavid would sweep Ross/Hart. But I honestly never saw such a season coming from Kuch (nor Mack).

I think around late January is when I started getting on-board with Kucherov winning - and he just kept going and going and getting better. This is a historic seaosn for him.

I hope he sweeps the awards.
When does NHL announce the winners?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The "against the top 10 teams in the NHL" stat is always so funny because McDavid probably played half of those games with 1 good hip. Would be curious to see how he did from late November/December on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad