Confirmed with Link: Nikita Kucherov ejected for late hit | suspended for game 3 vs. CBJ

toasterart

Mar 31, 2015
reminds me of this hit Kadri on Wingels last years playoffs

Kadri received 3 games suspension. This Blue Jackets player was down much earlier.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Already had some borderline hits in the previous years but always got away with it. Context matters also, Kuch acted like a spoiled brat and they're gonna drop the hammer. 3 games.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Absolutely stupid thing to do. I don't know how the hell we are gonna come back in this series, not that it wasn't gonna be difficult enough already.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Noticed that his temper has gotten worse this year. Several times this season he lost his cool and did some really scummy shit.

I hope the league drops the hammer on him and smacks the immaturity out of him. He's going to seriously hurt someone at some point with these bullshit slashes and boards.

Reactions: Hoek

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
The only saving grace here is the severity of the hit. Kucherov didn’t use near the amount of force that kadri used

rinkleroot

May 3, 2009
Dirty hit which looked like he had the intent to cause injury. He should get at least a 3 game suspension.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Could have ended very badly, he did it to hurt. I say 2 games because the BJ player luckily didn't get hurt

I think you're right even though it looks like Kuch had the intent to hurt him. Either way, it's not going to be good for the Bolts and Kuch's reputation is now pretty bad in the league. He has gotten away with some stuff when he's had bad games but his behavior last not was like a petulant brat. This team needs to grow up and fast.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
I didn't think the hit was that bad and I'm not even a Lightning fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad