Nikita Dvurechensky

Landeskog

Jul 16, 2009
Burlington,On,CA
Nikita Dvurechensky is a skilled winger with an excellent touch around the net and interesting finishing abilities. He's not a big sized player, but he can land hits and play aggressively, without crossing the edge. Dvurechensky is a very good skater with an above average shot, that can release very quickly, but has to work a lot on his vision and passing play.

he's been passed over in pass drafts... Had 42 points and 28 goals last season in the MHL. Played 11 games in the KHL last season and had 2 points(1+1). This season he has only played 3 games to date in the KHL, with zero points.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Nikita Dvurechensky is a skilled winger with an excellent touch around the net and interesting finishing abilities. He's not a big sized player, but he can land hits and play aggressively, without crossing the edge. Dvurechensky is a very good skater with an above average shot, that can release very quickly, but has to work a lot on his vision and passing play.

he's been passed over in pass drafts... Had 42 points and 28 goals last season in the MHL. Played 11 games in the KHL last season and had 2 points(1+1). This season he has only played 3 games to date in the KHL, with zero points.

Sounds like you just took that word for word from a website :laugh:

member 30781

Since when is 6'2" not big?

member 30781

he is tall but doesn't have size. only 187lbs. 6'2 and 200+ would be a different story.

@Cardiac_Canes, Yeah, I guess it does sound like I got from a website. Never really noticed. It's how I write reports.

Ahhh I see what you are saying now.

And your writeup is pretty solid.

Dvurechensky, from what I saw in the Canada/Russia game, tried to do too much by himself which led him to problems and turnovers.

Im going to the Russia/Sweden game tonight so I will pay attention more to Dvurechensky.

Landeskog

Jul 16, 2009
Burlington,On,CA
I really like him alot. I'm not sure that NHL teams will draft him tho. If Nikita was drafted to play in the CHL a few back, I think we'd all be talked about him. Sadly playing in the KHL has hurt him.He showed during the summit series with the Russian Selects, that when giving top 6 minutes can be special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad