Denmark Red and White Nike
Hungary Green and White Nike
Kazakhstan Blue and White Nike
Ukraine Blue and White Nike
France Blue and White Nike

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
ive just uploaded my current collection onto webshots. Take a look, I bet you havent seen half of these!

http://sports.webshots.com/album/570124836uvjQIL

show your friends. I am still in search of many Nike jerseys! anything you could do to help would be much appreciated.
here is my full want list.. yet again:
Thailand Blue and White Nike
Chinese Taipei(Taiwan) red and white Nike
Hong Kong red Nike
Slovenia Blue Nike( not the new style)
China Red Nike
Ireland Green Nike
Netherlands Orange and White Nike
Greece White and Blue Nike
North Korea Red and White Nike
Bulgaria White
Croatia Red Nike
Israel Blue and White Nike
Mexico Red Nike
Poland Red and white Nike
Estonia Blue Nike
Denmark Red and White Nike
Hungary Green and White Nike
Kazakhstan Blue and White Nike
Australia yellow Nike
Yugoslavia White Nike
South Africa White Nike

Last edited:

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
sell?

hey xunearthhxcx, i was wondering if you are interested in selling any of your jerseys, specifically the Red/White China ones, if not can u tell me where i might get one? Thanks a lot, great collection btw :D:handclap:

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
hey xunearthhxcx, i was wondering if you are interested in selling any of your jerseys, specifically the Red/White China ones, if not can u tell me where i might get one? Thanks a lot, great collection btw :D:handclap:

at this time, no. Those were very very hard to find. Infact, all China jerseys are. Your best bet is to look for hte style they wore from 98-02 on ebay. Those pop up every once and a while. Other than that, China is one of the hardest countries to find.

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
here is my full want list.. THESE JERSEYS ARE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE! NIKE RELEASED MANY OF THESE TO THE PUBLIC FROM 97-2000 through outlet stores :
Thailand Blue and White Nike
Hong Kong red Nike
Ireland Green Nike or SP
Greece White and Blue Nike
North Korea Red and White Nike
Croatia Red Nike
Israel Blue Nike
Poland white Nike
Denmark White Nike
Kazakhstan White Nike

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
at this time, no. Those were very very hard to find. Infact, all China jerseys are. Your best bet is to look for hte style they wore from 98-02 on ebay. Those pop up every once and a while. Other than that, China is one of the hardest countries to find.

ironic how China has th eworld's largest population + industrial pinnacle of the world + somewhat strong women's team.... AND YET the jerseys are so rare, compare that to the North Koreans, whos jerseys are more common compared to the Chinese, yet is nowhere near as prominent on the international hockey stage as China :shakehead

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
ironic how China has th eworld's largest population + industrial pinnacle of the world + somewhat strong women's team.... AND YET the jerseys are so rare, compare that to the North Koreans, whos jerseys are more common compared to the Chinese, yet is nowhere near as prominent on the international hockey stage as China :shakehead

Where can you get North Korean jerseys? I know of only 5 people who have an original.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Where can you get North Korean jerseys? I know of only 5 people who have an original.

sorry lol it seems that i have just seen them around forums more compared to the Chinese ones, i was just assuming based on that, my bad...do you know a forum go-er by the name 'latenite'? Im pretty sure he's not on these boards...google him

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
sorry lol it seems that i have just seen them around forums more compared to the Chinese ones, i was just assuming based on that, my bad...do you know a forum go-er by the name 'latenite'? Im pretty sure he's not on these boards...google him

Yes I know him very well. Ive sold him a few china jerseys over the years and traded with him too.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Yes I know him very well. Ive sold him a few china jerseys over the years and traded with him too.

lol that's cool, it seems to be that the only way those jerseys are distributed to the public are through Game worns only doesnt it? Even though Nike manufactures them, its interesting that they dont distribute them.

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
have you ever contacted Nike/Tackla about the jerseys?

yes, nike knows nothing. they havent made jerseys for the lower teams in 6 or 7 years so they just say they have no idea where to get them. Most of the time they didnt even know they made the jerseys for the lower division countries... As for tackla, they are only allowed to make what is ordered. Lets say that China is given X amount of $ by the IIHF to purchase jerseys. So they can only spend enough just to get all their players covered. They dont even think about making extras to sell just because it would be too much of a hassle for them to market them, store them, and ship them, all for a marginal profit, if any..So many countries stay away from ordering extra jerseys from Tackla just because theyre lazy.... Plus I personally am not a big fan of the newer tackla jerseys. I dont like the material that much, and the durability of the jersey is nowhere near the old ones..

Try and call nike and tackla and see what they say. Just for kicks

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
yes, nike knows nothing. they havent made jerseys for the lower teams in 6 or 7 years so they just say they have no idea where to get them. Most of the time they didnt even know they made the jerseys for the lower division countries... As for tackla, they are only allowed to make what is ordered. Lets say that China is given X amount of $ by the IIHF to purchase jerseys. So they can only spend enough just to get all their players covered. They dont even think about making extras to sell just because it would be too much of a hassle for them to market them, store them, and ship them, all for a marginal profit, if any..So many countries stay away from ordering extra jerseys from Tackla just because theyre lazy.... Plus I personally am not a big fan of the newer tackla jerseys. I dont like the material that much, and the durability of the jersey is nowhere near the old ones..

Try and call nike and tackla and see what they say. Just for kicks

omg Nike fails...I suppose the only way that these jeseys will be made availible to the public is if China gets its way to at least Division 1...which won't be anytime soon :(

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
division 1? or do you mean the top division? China will never make it. The jerseys will probably never be made for retail. Just look for the 98-02 olympic jersey on ebay.. theyre out there.. Id imagine the jerseys will never be available for public purchase until a company like nike or reebok took over and decided thats what they wanted to do.. probably will never happen since tackla probably charges much less..

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Well, China will never make it to the Top Division (Sweden, Canada, USA etc.), but has had tastes of Division I, but got relegeated eventually (in 02,05 and 07) back to Div II. If China can somehow remain in Div I, then theres a slight chance more private jerseys will be availible. Italy, Norway, France and Denmark were once Div I, now NB manufactures their jerseys that are now availible at my local Pro Hockey Life store

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
Well, China will never make it to the Top Division (Sweden, Canada, USA etc.), but has had tastes of Division I, but got relegeated eventually (in 02,05 and 07) back to Div II. If China can somehow remain in Div I, then theres a slight chance more private jerseys will be availible. Italy, Norway, France and Denmark were once Div I, now NB manufactures their jerseys that are now availible at my local Pro Hockey Life store

those countries are borderline top division countries year in and year out. When those countries are in Div I, they are made by Tackla. Nike ONLY makes top division jerseys. Heres an example.. At last years world championships div I in Poland, Team Italy wore jerseys made by Tackla. They will wear jerseys by Nike at the world championships in Germany next year because its the top division...China will never get jerseys made by nike bauer unless they reach the top division.theres a chance if China hosts a tournament that some fan jerseys would be made, but again, I doubt it.

MAYBE, MAYBE the womens team jerseys will be when they play in the olympics in 2010, but dont get your hopes up!

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
so beautiful...drool

So i assume there will be more replicas/game worn due to the Olympics this year?

Still no chance at retail though... :(

All of the teams playing in the Olympics, save for Norway, already have their new jerseys available at Ice Jerseys. Teams like Russia and Germany simply upgraded last years models with monotone sleeve designs similar to the US dark jersey. Finland swapped it's federation logo with one of their vintage logos from 65, and Switzerland went entirely retro, using their 1926 jerseys. Most of these are already for sale in the hockey hall of fame store as well.

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
so beautiful...drool

So i assume there will be more replicas/game worn due to the Olympics this year?

Still no chance at retail though... :(

what do you mean no chance at retail? you can order that jersey right now. its in stock.

heres the link to buy..

http://icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=8400

I have no clue if they will release the game worns. Meigray has no plans so far to acquire the jerseys, we will have to wait and see.. but you can go ahead and order that jersey. And send me a private message if youre interested in my China authentic jersey..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad