Night Witch (2016) Keeper League Rules and Scoring

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Now that all 21 teams are filled I will be starting the new 2017-2018 threads for the season

1- Rules, info and discussion and daily stats thread like this one (trades, drops, free agents will also go here)
2- 2017-2018 Drop & Draft thread
3- Roster thread (your teams stats, trades, signings, drops will also be tracked here)

Watch for these new threads. I will post links here but ask mods to un-pin the 2016-17 season threads, and hopefully pin the new 2017-2018 threads.

GMan1961

Aug 31, 2017
Edmonton
Well then

So, I cashed in all my beer cans and got $7.50, and all I could get was Detroit. I WAS hoping for Edmonton, but I didn't have the cash. I would have needed another couple of days to save up for that!

Taking a quick look at the team roster I'm pleased to see we've got Dave Keon, Marcel Dionne and Marc Tar-- Wait-What?

Clearly I'm a fan of living in the past, but I'll strive for greatness. It's always good to have a goal, right?

Nice to meet you all!

g

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
So, I cashed in all my beer cans and got $7.50, and all I could get was Detroit. I WAS hoping for Edmonton, but I didn't have the cash. I would have needed another couple of days to save up for that!

Taking a quick look at the team roster I'm pleased to see we've got Dave Keon, Marcel Dionne and Marc Tar-- Wait-What?

Clearly I'm a fan of living in the past, but I'll strive for greatness. It's always good to have a goal, right?

Nice to meet you all!

g

Great to have you on board :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad