Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139..

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
This is looking more and more like a genuinely impressive remaster when I first thought it was just going to be a port.

I wouldn't say it looks next gen but certainly it looks on par or better than automata.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The original was super janky so it definitely needed a remake rather than a port. Hopefully they'll do the same with Drakengard 3 one day.

Will be interesting because I'm expecting most people to be coming to this game backwards post-Automata.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Still have yet to dive into Automata, even though I own it on both steam and PS4. Is it worth a playthrough? or better question ... is it worth the multiple playthroughs to actually truly beat it?

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Still have yet to dive into Automata, even though I own it on both steam and PS4. Is it worth a playthrough? or better question ... is it worth the multiple playthroughs to actually truly beat it?
I dont really consider it something you have to force yourself to do. You only replay the first playthrough once and its way shorter, using a different character, with lots of different dialogue and story. The third playthrough is completely different.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, I had the same experience, the "multiple endings" thing isn't really the slog that it sounds like. I really enjoyed the game overall – the combat maybe gets a little bit repetitive, and the story is definitely weird, but I count it among my favorite games.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad