Nicolas Meloche

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
I caught a game of his last week here in Cape Breton. He was paired with Alexis Vanier. He was very steady. Played in all situations. He has good size, mobility and puck skills. What caught my eye was how poised he was for a 16 yr old. Very calm and cerebral with the puck. Baie Comeau has got a good one in him. Appears to have a bright future.

Claude The Fraud

Apr 2, 2008
Rimouski
If he continue to play this way, Meloche will probably very on demand at the trade deadline, if Baie-Comeau wants to land a top player.

If so, I just hope for Baie-Comeau that it doesnt't turn out as bad it did when they trade David Savard, few years ago.

If your are to trade Meloche to get the missing piece of the puzzle, trade him, but for the right player. Not a Matt Marquardt type.

broken

Jul 31, 2013
If he continue to play this way, Meloche will probably very on demand at the trade deadline, if Baie-Comeau wants to land a top player.

If so, I just hope for Baie-Comeau that it doesnt't turn out as bad it did when they trade David Savard, few years ago.

If your are to trade Meloche to get the missing piece of the puzzle, trade him, but for the right player. Not a Matt Marquardt type.

I think Baie-Comeau have enough choices and other prospects to keep Meloche in the system. Verpaelst and Chenevert will be gone next year. Vanier and Meloche will be the quarterbacks in defense for the team for the next few years.

Claude The Fraud

Apr 2, 2008
Rimouski
I think Baie-Comeau have enough choices and other prospects to keep Meloche in the system. Verpaelst and Chenevert will be gone next year. Vanier and Meloche will be the quarterbacks in defense for the team for the next few years.

They probably have other prospects and choices, but if they want to get a top player, other team will definitevely ask for Meloche.

You won't buy guys lile Anthony Mantha, Charles Hudon or Dillon Fournier with MAAA player.

Baie-Comeau definitevely need a #1 defenseman.

RogueLeader39

Dec 11, 2012
Sept-ÃŽles, QC
Last night vs. Sherbrooke he had 1G-1A, same stats tonight vs. Victoriaville (so far), playing very well for his age from what I see, already being used on the top PP pairing with Vanier....

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Doesn't look like it but already with the same offensive output as Roy with another goal and another assist tonight. Both at 3g and 8a, Meloche with one less gp.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
watched him last night against SJ and today against CB. Really like his puck skills. Makes some very good plays offensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad