Waived: Nicolas Beaudin

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
If he clears then he’ll get traded...a player is more attractive if it’s known he can be waived without being claimed...but unfortunately we might lose another player for nothing once again...Strome Kubalik Borgstrom...

Reactions: CoopersFalls

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Trade looked fine. Getting that value for Hartman at the time was great, it is the pick that obviously hasn't panned out. Management seems to be scrubbing itself entirely of the past.
Beaudin + Kurashev

The reach for Beaudin didn't pan out. BPA on my board was Berggren who has lit up the AHL, followed by Sandin who has had a better career than Beaudin. If they made one of those picks instead, it'd have been a win.

Kurashev pick was good. Only successful player drafted after him is Sharangovich.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Beaudin + Kurashev

The reach for Beaudin didn't pan out. BPA on my board was Berggren who has lit up the AHL, followed by Sandin who has had a better career than Beaudin. If they made one of those picks instead, it'd have been a win.

Kurashev pick was good. Only successful player drafted after him is Sharangovich.
Weren’t you just bitching about small poor skating defensemen? To have the balls to bring up Sandin is laughable. I could beat him in a foot race. And Berggren isn’t making the red wings this year in his D+5.

Another L for Musto

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Weren’t you just bitching about small poor skating defensemen? To have the balls to bring up Sandin is laughable. I could beat him in a foot race. And Berggren isn’t making the red wings this year in his D+5.

Another L for Musto
Detroit notoriously "overcooks" their prospects. Berggren will be good once he's called up.

All I said was Sandin has had a better career than Beaudin. That's a simple fact.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Trade looked fine. Getting that value for Hartman at the time was great, it is the pick that obviously hasn't panned out. Management seems to be scrubbing itself entirely of the past.
Still won that deal...Hartman was moved to PHI and then MIN, at the very least Nashville didn’t win it

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Still won that deal...Hartman was moved to PHI and then MIN, at the very least Nashville didn’t win it
So Vlasic and Regula ahead of Beaudin, even with McCabe, Mitchell, Galvas injured and possibly CJones and Murphy being questionable it’s too bad he’s fallen as far as he has...

SJones
JJohnson
RStillman
FRoos
maybe CMurphy and CJones
AVlasic
ARegula

really Beaudin is now 11th or 12th

Reactions: BobbyJet

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
It's fine if they don't believe in Beaudin anymore but don't put him in Rockford and
Beaudin + Kurashev

This you?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sadly, not surprising at this point

Probably will clear though there could always be someone that things they can turn him around and claim him expecting to be able to pass him thru waivers themselves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad