Prospect Info: Nicolas Aube-Kubel

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
I noticed no one has talked about this kid lately. I haven't seen him play much at all, but I've been following his production over the season and the kid keeps putting up points at a faster rate as the season progresses.

At 38 games he has 21 goals and 26 assists. Hes been gradually improving over the season. I think this kid is better than his draft position and might be a better value than most people think.

He had a 5 point night last game with 2 goals and 3 assist with 10 Shots on goal and +5. That is very dominant performance. I noticed no one brought this up on the boards and it seems like something we should all be excited about.

member 30781

I've watched many of his games this season. While he has talent, speed, and creative abilities, but it needs to be more consistent. Granted that sounds crazy with the points he's put up, but there are stretches where he goes cold (especially at the beginning of the season).

Lately he's been on the scoresheet more frequently, which is a good sign. I know he had a nagging knee/leg injury that kept him out for a few games a few months ago. Looks as though it has healed.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
I noticed no one has talked about this kid lately. I haven't seen him play much at all, but I've been following his production over the season and the kid keeps putting up points at a faster rate as the season progresses.

At 38 games he has 21 goals and 26 assists. Hes been gradually improving over the season. I think this kid is better than his draft position and might be a better value than most people think.

He had a 5 point night last game with 2 goals and 3 assist with 10 Shots on goal and +5. That is very dominant performance. I noticed no one brought this up on the boards and it seems like something we should all be excited about.

He was a 2nd rounder so that is not chopped liver. The kid has a shot one day as long as he keeps at it. Still all in all glad Ron selected him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad