Nicola Roberts dons the Blu Blanc et Rouge

Skrudland

Registered Eweser
Apr 15, 2004
Ottawa
It's not necessarily a male's name. I've known plenty of central and eastern european girls with that name since Nicola is the equivalent of Nicole in those parts.

Anyways, I don't know who she is but the more Habs fans the merrier.

It's a male name that's become acceptable as a female name through frequent usage. I have no problem with it and it is a pretty sounding name for a woman.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Turns out her mom accidentally ordered her a Leafs jersey from the Eaton's catalogue at first, but then when the other models wouldn't model with her because of her blue Leafs jersey she went to a church and prayed to god and then her mom ended up getting her the correct habs jersey which she then wore to this fashion event.

True story.

100% true story. Her mom's name? Albert Einstein.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Well AdamB from the comments highlighted our Cup drought and suggested we're going nowhere soon.

Who wants to take a guess? Leafs, sens, bruins?

I gotta give props to whoever shows up to an event wearing a Habs jersey, let a lone JUST a Habs jersey. I am very curious to know the motive behind all this. Is she shooting something with Viggo? (Always the best guess.)

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Well AdamB from the comments highlighted our Cup drought and suggested we're going nowhere soon.

Who wants to take a guess? Leafs, sens, bruins?

I gotta give props to whoever shows up to an event wearing a Habs jersey, let a lone JUST a Habs jersey. I am very curious to know the motive behind all this. Is she shooting something with Viggo? (Always the best guess.)

It happened 2+ years ago. The article states she is 26. Her age today is 29.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad