nickname for arena

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
"rocket" Richard...ya that nickname sucks.....nicknames are immensely popular in sports ..... hell, the wings used to play at the Joe

Rocket Richard is an awesome nickname. Parcel Bure was the Russian Rocket. Lidstrom was TPH. Pavel Datsyuk was the Magic Man.

Pie as a nickname for the arena is uninspired and has nothing to do with it.... again, unless the stadium has something that looks like a pie.

coachbob59

Feb 13, 2018
People are getting so worked up over nicknames for an arena. Interesting :sarcasm:
Just think its a cool and fitting name....short and has to do with Pizza (nothing to do with a round roof). Give it some time......its gonna stick!!!

coachbob59

Feb 13, 2018
Rocket Richard is an awesome nickname. Parcel Bure was the Russian Rocket. Lidstrom was TPH. Pavel Datsyuk was the Magic Man.

Pie as a nickname for the arena is uninspired and has nothing to do with it.... again, unless the stadium has something that looks like a pie.

Parcel Bure? the mail rocket?

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
I think it's already been determined that it's LCA. I hear people and ads on radio/tv refer to it as that all the time now

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00