Nicklas Jensen Scores A Natural Hattrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAnAfricanCanuck

Feb 6, 2014
He really needs to turn it on.

Seems like thats what hes doing, doesnt it? Would be nice to see him called up and play on the third line with schreds and hansen at some point.

Jordan would be the playmaker, hansen the two-way forward with danish chemistry and speed, Jensen with the hands to finish the play.

in a perfect world of course

JA

This is good news about Jensen's upside, but let's not jump to conclusions that he is ready to contribute at the NHL level.

I think the best course of action would be to allow him to finish the year in the AHL and develop further. He only recently began to increase his goal production. I'd rather we not disrupt the groove he has in the minors right now. One fear is that he could be recalled, have a disappointing few games and then be sent down with reduced confidence.

I would just allow him to finish the year and then bring him up next season. He's turning 21 years old next month.

ImAnAfricanCanuck

Feb 6, 2014
This is good news about Jensen's upside, but let's not jump to conclusions that he is ready to contribute at the NHL level.

I think the best course of action would be to allow him to finish the year in the AHL and develop further. He only recently began to increase his goal production. I'd rather we not disrupt the groove he has in the minors right now.

Good point actually. I just said something about bringing him up to play with schreds and hansen, but maybe he needs to stay in the ahl for the rest of the year and tear it up. Then stay there next year and work his way into the NHL.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
This is already being discussed in the Utica thread. You can also discuss it in the Prospect thread. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad