Value of: Nick Ritchie to the Leafs

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Silfverberg is also a rental. If Toronto wanted someone with term, Ritchie would be sensible to ask about. None of this matters, since I wouldn't set the odds high for Ritchie getting traded.

Well either or. I’m just going off Eklunds rumor thread, and Leafs fans inquiring on interest in Silfverberg. Asking for Ritchie? when a better player is available doesn’t make sense.

Leafs look like cup contenders, and only gets better odds with Silfverberg on the team. Why would they take the gamble with Ritchie when a proven product is available off the same team?

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Nylander + Zaitsev + Liljgren + 2nd + 4th
For
Manson + Ritchie

Just do it! :P

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Ritchie - Matthews - Kapanen
Marleau - Kadri - Johnsson
Brown - Gauthier - Ennis

Muzzin - Rielly
Gardiner - Manson
Dermott - Hainsey

Andersen

Y’all struck out losing that first for Muzzin. If Manson ever came available. I’m dealing with Buffalo or Florida.

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
For
Manson + Ritchie

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Brown - Gauthier - Ennis

Muzzin - Rielly
Gardiner - Manson
Dermott - Hainsey

Andersen
Overpayment
Nylander alone could bring in the Anaheim package.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Well either or. I’m just going off Eklunds rumor thread, and Leafs fans inquiring on interest in Silfverberg. Asking for Ritchie? when a better player is available doesn’t make sense.

Leafs look like cup contenders, and only gets better odds with Silfverberg on the team. Why would they take the gamble with Ritchie when a proven product is available off the same team?
Ritchie is outproducing Silfverberg this year, younger, and signed with term on a reasonable contract. These are important qualities to playoff contenders, too.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
literally no reason for ducks to move him, hes young that he would last through the rebuild or retool.
i think we could trade for him for a comparable player in johnon, more offense but less other play but that makes little sense for the leafs, since we are subbing out lws when we want to add. and even then johnson needs a new contract which will be more pricier then ritchie and ritchie is a rarer breed he has more value anyways ....for now.

no reason for ducks to move him unless we wow them. ship has sailed.

Reactions: MattyNew91

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Ritchie also did a TON of off season work this year. Came into camp leaner, stronger and faster and has really improved over previous seasons. I just don't see him as one of the pieces ANA would be in a hurry to let go of.

THIS is hilarious. He didnt go to camp, he held out.

I think he projects as a 2/3 PF, point totals would go up in Toronto's offense. Signed to a very team friendly contract and is still young. Would be a great target for the Leafs, dont think the pieces they'd be willing to give up would make it happen, unless it was a bigger deal to include a D.

Reactions: 405Exit

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Ritchie worked out with Gary Roberts this off season.

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
For
Manson + Ritchie

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Brown - Gauthier - Ennis

Muzzin - Rielly
Gardiner - Manson
Dermott - Hainsey

Andersen
This is awful

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
THIS is hilarious. He didnt go to camp, he held out.

I think he projects as a 2/3 PF, point totals would go up in Toronto's offense. Signed to a very team friendly contract and is still young. Would be a great target for the Leafs, dont think the pieces they'd be willing to give up would make it happen, unless it was a bigger deal to include a D.

This person does have a point with the first sentence.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
We are ok with our wingers but our biggest concern still is defense. Ritchie is not needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad