Proposal: Nick Foligno and Josh Anderson to the Sabres

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Not sure how Foligno fits in Columbus long term. Both players are struggling this year but could be
huge adds to the Sabres for the playoffs. Columbus doesn't have a 2020 2nd round pick and look to
need a LHD. Open to suggestions.

Nick Foligno
Josh Anderson

for

Brian McCabe / Marco Scandella
Conor Sheary
Evan Rodqiguez
2020 2nd

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Can't see Columbus trading their captain at all. As far as Anderson even though he's having a bit of a down year. Columbus is going to hold strong on a offer of more significance if they even consider moving him.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Not sure how Foligno fits in Columbus long term. Both players are struggling this year but could be
huge adds to the Sabres for the playoffs. Columbus doesn't have a 2020 2nd round pick and look to

Nick Foligno
Josh Anderson

for

Conor Sheary
Evan Rodqiguez
2020 2nd

I'm a Sabres fan and recognize that the wonderful collection of 3rd pairing D and borderline wingers doesn't get you close to getting ONE of those players......nevermind both.

I don't think C-Bus has any stomach for trading either right now. But both still hold some pretty decent value. Foligno's contract is very nice and Anderson is still under team control.

The 2020 2nd might be a decent place to START, but there needs to be long-term value added to get CBJ to even think about it. And I feel like the long-term value they'd be looking for would be younger forwards, especially those with offensive talent. Not exactly a place where Buffalo is overflowing.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018

Nick Foligno
Josh Anderson

for

Conor Sheary
Evan Rodqiguez
2020 2nd

Brian McCabe? Jake?

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012

Nick Foligno
Josh Anderson

for

Conor Sheary
Evan Rodqiguez
2020 2nd
As a Sabres fan, please don't make awful proposals anymore. Thanks

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So you expect armo to hold on to Foggy I take it?
Foligno's the team captain and pretty beloved by folks here, so, yes, I think it likely he'd be kept regardless. Obviously if we get some kind of killer offer for him all bets are off, but I don't see him getting discarded for whatever assets we can find.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
2020 1st Top 10 protected + any prospect not named Cozens or UPL + one of our expiring UFA D-man (for salary purposes) +3rd rounder

For Foligno

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
To make the thread even more of a train wreck I have to correct it to Bryan McCabe. His parents were those weird people who wanted it spelled that way.

Reactions: kevrondl

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005

Nick Foligno
Josh Anderson

for

Conor Sheary
Evan Rodqiguez
2020 2nd

How does CBJ need a LD?

And isn't it Bryan McCabe? He's been retired awhile I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad