Player Discussion Nick Cousins: Wut Up, Cuz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Nick has been playing like he did with the Yotes last year. He's a very effective guy in the corners and has decent hands and speed.
I'd like to see him move up in the lines a bit like he did last year in the desert.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Nick has been playing like he did with the Yotes last year. He's a very effective guy in the corners and has decent hands and speed.
I'd like to see him move up in the lines a bit like he did last year in the desert.

He looks like he can play anywhere in the line-up. Tough to beat out TT and JD for minutes though.

Reactions: Steeler23

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
He's been our 3rd best LW so far this year. The Cousins-Thompson-Suzuki line has been an effective bottom 6 trio for us.
Looking like a line that will consistently accumulate against third D pairings and other bottom 6 forwards.

90 to 100 points from a 4th line over the season is gold. All we need now is someone decent to play on KK's wings with Armia looking good with Domi and Drouin.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Looking like a line that will consistently accumulate against third D pairings and other bottom 6 forwards.

90 to 100 points from a 4th line over the season is gold. All we need now is someone decent to play on KK's wings with Armia looking good with Domi and Drouin.
Getting the KK line going would give us 4 lines rolling. Byron and Lehkonen really need to be upgraded. Poehling, Ylonen, and Caufield all could be with him eventually, but for this year the picking are slim.

Reactions: Walrus26

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

except, the Thompson line is the 3rd line.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'd like to see him on KK's LW when KK returns.

Cousins-Kotkaniemi-Suzuki
Or
Cousins-Kotkaniemi-Armia

Would be interesting to see. I think both of these would be great at getting the puck to KK which ultimately what he needs to start playing well. I'd also like to see Poehling go on his wing as well and have Suzuki with Thompson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad