May 25, 2014
1702687074785.png

• Love
Reactions: Grantham

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
It’ll be interesting to see if our coaches can get him to recapture the form that made him an instant impact player as an AHL rookie or if he’s just going to be farm depth and his regression is a permanent thing.

Reactions: Vector and quat

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Damn, Allvin is a smart GM. Makes a little bit of cap space, while acquiring a position of need, and getting a 6th round draft pick aswell. Amazing. Studnicka could of been had for free when he was on waivers and Allvin gets a pick included.

Allvin currently on the leader board of general manager of the year imo. I just love his creativity.

Reactions: B-rock

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Looks like a left handed writer, they all suck at it

I mean I'm a right-handed asswiper, so grain a' salt here but in high school I wanted to be a switch hitter so I tried practicing writing left-handed. It's just such a clumsy way to write. Sorry lefties haha.
Hey have some sympathy. You guys try going through school with permanent ink stains on your fingers. Psychologically damaging. It was even worse when I went to school because we weren't allowed to blame it on everyone else!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Damn, Allvin is a smart GM. Makes a little bit of cap space, while acquiring a position of need, and getting a 6th round draft pick aswell. Amazing. Studnicka could of been had for free when he was on waivers and Allvin gets a pick included.

Allvin currently on the leader board of general manager of the year imo. I just love his creativity.
I think Studnickas greatest value is he cleared wavers

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Possibly even greater dislike. I do not wish to be reminded of Unfrozen Caveman Defenceman.

(Though, yeah, he was a star and that would be nice. But we just need to find another comparable).
Fair enough.. just with that edge

Ok mitchell

Possibly even greater dislike. I do not wish to be reminded of Unfrozen Caveman Defenceman.

(Though, yeah, he was a star and that would be nice. But we just need to find another comparable).
With some craig ludwig mixed in !!!

Reactions: ziploc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad