Confirmed with Link: Nichushkin back in assistance program; suspended a minimum of six months

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
Man this is likely all she wrote for the playoffs. Huge fan of his game but have to find a way to terminate his contract?

As an addict with over ten years drug free - I understand not being able to stop, but this is a business. I deserved all the negative things that happened to me (and then some) during my addiction.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Yeah, have to believe the Avs will try and terminate his contract for cause now.

I hate this. Really like Nuke, but this feels like a guy that gets blackballed from the NHL and ends up in KHL for the rest of his career

Man I dunno. He's so damn good I'd bet someone else will give him a chance.

But I also doubt he's able to stop getting in the way of himself and so he's probably in the KHL soon enough.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sucks all around. No idea what the substance was, whether it was PEDs or something else. Yeah, he kinda screwed them over again but I still hope he keeps getting help if he needs it on a human level.

It's all very vague. Six months starting now? Meaning he could be eligible to play again in November-ish?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad