Nice ******* outing!!! Again!! *Honk honk* (Habs lose big) - MOD reminder post #329

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Can Bouillon actually brake his contract? 'Cause the day Therrien realized that his Weaver and some of his other vets don't do the job....would it be surprising to see Bouillon BACK with the Habs?

Scary thought and Halloween is gone....

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Can Bouillon actually brake his contract? 'Cause the day Therrien realized that his Weaver and some of his other vets don't do the job....would it be surprising to see Bouillon BACK with the Habs?

Scary thought and Halloween is gone....

MT to MB: "The PP's not working, I liked Bouillon on our 2nd wave. Do it Marc!"

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
I almost hate to say it, but if Therrien stays, Weaver may have to go. As I read in another thread this morning, Bergevin may have to start playing "Moneyball" with Therrien and taking some of his inferior options off the table, so that Therrien plays this team in the way it was designed.

Frankly I doubt that would change a thing. Just like how many are saying get rid of DD. Well, get rid of DD or Weaver...just means someone else who shouldn't be playing that role will take over that role. Just like everyone says, MT loves his veterans. You take one veteran away, he'll just replace him with another veteran. MB gets rid of 'that' veteran, and MT just replaces him with ANOTHER veteran, and so on and so on, till there are no veterans left on the team...and where does that leave us? A team of all young players and a bunch of rookies will be a bottom basement team. Might be good for us in the long run but at this point I would rather not take that chance. The only thing that would solves this problem is a coaching change. Whether we get a new one or MB drills into MT's head that he's screwing the hell up.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Now wouldn't be too early for MT to start taking "risks"... Instead of using the vets as security blankets or to pacify the room, how about starting to add a bigger results based component to his personnel decisions. You never know, might not be his worst idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00