Nice goal, Shawn Matthias

jdatb

Apr 29, 2014
when did we start scoring nice goals again? :O (not including sedins on PP)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
That's what drives you nuts with Matthias he will make plays like that for a month then disappear for two months. Has his consistency gotten any better in Vancouver? Always liked him but he could never put it together in Florida.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
That's what drives you nuts with Matthias he will make plays like that for a month then disappear for two months. Has his consistency gotten any better in Vancouver? Always liked him but he could never put it together in Florida.

Actually yes, for the most part. Had a nasty knock on the head and was out for a while, but he's been almost power-forwardish at times. Usually at least solid, but has an endearing way of actually bringing the puck to the net.

Oh, and love the avatar. Bloom County was the best comic strip ever.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006

I would say he's shortened up his cycle a bit.... He hasnt been month on to month off... He's moreso week on to week off.. And even 2-3 games on 2-3 games off.... So he hasnt disappeared on us for long stretches yet...

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
Every time I watch him play, ever since he entered the NHL, I always find him so good. Somehow, his point totals are horrible.

GFY

Touhou Fanatic
Dec 21, 2013
Richmond, B.C.
His numbers are still average yet they hardly speak of how he's played for the majority of the season. He's been an excellent 3rd-liner for our team and actually powers his way through to gain offensive opportunities, something I really wish Kassian would do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad