Nice Article on Seabs

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Well good article, and something that I think most knowledgeable Hawks fan already know. He's a Hawks legend and had saved us multiple times. We helped Crow post back-to-back shutouts earlier in the year with Keith was injured, he anchors our 2nd line, and he's a forever Hawk.

Absolutely love the guy, and I think most would agree with a certain part of the article, that being of Seabs, Hammer, and Crow being 3 of the most underrated players on the team and in the entire league.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
What Sutter said about him is a perfect description. He is not posturing either. Seabs is a really good man and he like many other Hawks comes up big when we need him to. Being clutch is not an accidental thing to me.

MTP

I Love Shinpads
Jan 19, 2010
Downers Grove, IL
What Sutter said about him is a perfect description. He is not posturing either. Seabs is a really good man and he like many other Hawks comes up big when we need him to. Being clutch is not an accidental thing to me.

Bingo. Some posters on this board have spent a lot of time complaining about his contract but our team would be noticeably worse off without him. Plus, he would have commanded the same term at a higher cap hit on the open market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad