Logan Couture - #NHL15Couture
T.J Oshie - #NHL15Oshie
P.K Subban - #NHL15Subban
Drew Doughty - #NHL15Doughty
Phil Kessel - #NHL15Kessel
Matt Duchene - #NHL15Duchene
Patrice Bergeron - #NHL15Bergeron

NHL'15 reveal trailer:

Also if you're buying NHL'15 for which platform will it be? PS 4,Xbox One, PS 3, Xbox 360?

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Xbox One, all the way and Im going for Oshie. Love his personality and "Captain America". In a close second is Couture or Kessel

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I still think the best cover ever was NHL 96... it had both captains from the just completed Cup finals on the cover in action. That would be a thousand times better to feature each season than this stupid voting which may or may not even be legitimate.

For example, The most recent NHL 14 would have featured Jonathan Toews and Zdeno Chara.

1297433625789_ORIGINAL.jpg

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Didn't Pekka make the final vote last year?
2 years ago, but he "Magically" lost when he had a 30,000 plus lead with less than a hour left in the voting. Most sites can't handle that much traffic yet a large market Flyer player beat him. That voing is more fixed than the Norris. At least Josi looks good on a cover.

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
2 years ago, but he "Magically" lost when he had a 30,000 plus lead with less than a hour left in the voting. Most sites can't handle that much traffic yet a large market Flyer player beat him. That voing is more fixed than the Norris. At least Josi looks good on a cover.

Yep I was just about to say this. I think it ll has to do with EA introducing the new skating system that year. It'd be weird to have a goalie on the cover and skating as the big selling point, atleast thats what EA thinks. I wish Peks made it, he had it the voing in the bag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad