NHL13 Stanley Cup Edition extra codes not working

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Just got it for Christmas, and it comes with the 3 extra codes (3 on 3 arcade, HUT packs, CCM Boost Pack). I can get them all to work, but for some reason, the code for the HUT packs says that its the CCM Boost redemption code whenever I put it in, as does the one labeled CCM Boost pack. I can't get the HUT packs code to work. I haven't tried calling them yet, and I know there've been problems with these codes before, but I was wondering if anyone here could help. Thanks.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Just got it for Christmas, and it comes with the 3 extra codes (3 on 3 arcade, HUT packs, CCM Boost Pack). I can get them all to work, but for some reason, the code for the HUT packs says that its the CCM Boost redemption code whenever I put it in, as does the one labeled CCM Boost pack. I can't get the HUT packs code to work. I haven't tried calling them yet, and I know there've been problems with these codes before, but I was wondering if anyone here could help. Thanks.

This same issued happened on release day.

The issues with the code fixed themselves after a few days, so make sure you input them correctly and you may have to wait 48-72 hours to see the results take effect. The issues were specifically for the HUT reward packs and people not receiving them.

If you google this same issue, you'll see many with the same complaint and what they did and how it ended up working.

So dont worry, its not the code itself.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Awesome, thanks. I googled it and saw that, but never saw an answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad