Nhl & ......

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
kids these days are spoiled. When I was a baby, i had to draw sens logos on my diapers with crayons.

Evil Doctor

Cryin' Hank crying
Apr 29, 2009
Cambridge, ON
NHLnlm
Grey's Anatomy start Ellen Pompeo will be at #nhlfanfair on Friday to help introduce a great new initiative with Huggies

Guess: NHL-banded diapers. :sarcasm:

So, we'll have to wait until Friday to hear more?

Oooooo...so many possibilities........must.....resist......

Interestingly enough Huggies is the brand we use.....

Hopefully they come with some Gary Bettman ones that my daughter can poo in...
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

(Like I was going to resist...:D)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
NHL Home Ice mentioned it's an initiative to collect diapers and more for needy mothers. Huggies for Hockey or something simiarly named.

US and Canada.

bictron

Jul 31, 2005
Tracy, CA
They should definitely make NHL branded everything with Huggies.

They could have logos on the baby wipes while you're cleaning the poop.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
What an absolutely bizarre sponsorship. What are they thinking; target-marketing people in their, like, really really early blissfully unaware formative years coming, the dementia addled incontinent years checking out?. :laugh:

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Or the only product willing to endorse Sean Avery.

Just too bizarre. Gotta hand it to the genius salesperson that sold that line of crap to the good folks at Kimberly-Clark. No wonder the leagues revenues are skyrocketing. :laugh:

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
What an absolutely bizarre sponsorship. What are they thinking; target-marketing people in their, like, really really early blissfully unaware formative years coming, the dementia addled incontinent years checking out?. :laugh:

And that's your Huggies dump and chase of the game ...

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
I believe that last statement is legally required to be accompannied by a rim shot.

Kinda coincidental, because I woke up this morning hugging the rim. Face stuck to the tiles. Square indentations all over the right side of my cheek. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad