NHL & Vegas Part Deuces Wild: Betting it all on Black (Knights)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Should've been over 10k by now I think. If this is gauging the level of demand the meter would be reading mild to low.

I'm just LOL at this point because when the ticket drive was first announced people were proclaiming doom about how they'd never reach 10,000 before September.

Look, we get it, you don't like the idea of Las Vegas having a hockey team. But to this point Vegas and its prospective ownership group have jumped through every hoop expected of them to qualify for this team. And who knows, maybe a Vegas team will make the playoffs after three years - it all depends on who they hire. If they get competent hockey people and navigate the expansion draft well, then they have as good a shot as anyone. And I think Wayne Gretzky has recused himself so I think they're in even better shape. :sarcasm:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Is that right? Wondered who owned what was left of The Barton ....

DCP00476.JPG

Hooked up to 52 massive pipes in the old Chicago Stadium... 800 Stop Tabs, 100hp Blower.... You could shatter light bulbs,
crack windows with that thing. Unreal. I knew it was in a private collection in Nevada, just not sure who's. Maloof huh?

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad