NHL Vault (Anyone Have a Subscription?)

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
I am considering purchasing NHL Vault for $4.95, but before I do so can anyone put up a list of all the Devils games available on NHL Vault? I searched online, but could not find a complete list. Obviously I am curious as to what is on there from 1988 to 2003.

Thank you in advance.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just went into the vault and filtered by team and the decades 1990-2010 and theres 109 games. if I had any effort id list them all, but theres alot lol

EDIT: thats just the classic section though. theres also a pile of archived games from 2007-2013.

Last edited:

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
just went into the vault and filtered by team and the decades 1990-2010 and theres 109 games. if I had any effort id list them all, but theres alot lol

EDIT: thats just the classic section though. theres also a pile of archived games from 2007-2013.

I thought they had every game since 2007 on there so that might cut into the 109 games quite a bit. If its not too much trouble how many games from 1990 to 2003 when they won the Cup?

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I thought they had every game since 2007 on there so that might cut into the 109 games quite a bit. If its not too much trouble how many games from 1990 to 2003 when they won the Cup?

it doesnt look like its every game. it also doesnt look like the archived games count towards the 109 classic games

also cant be sure how many between 90 and 03, since it only lets you search by decade. there are 62 games between 1990 and 2000 though.

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
I'm disappointed they never really put anything of the 1988 Devils on there. I mean come on at least have Sundstrom scoring 8 points in the playoffs setting a playoff record. I know most of the Devils history was made after Lemaire and Brodeur came on board but there was something before those two.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
They have every regular season & playoff game from the past 5 seasons.
Have been able to find every game I've felt like watching on a whim, can't think of any good ones they're missing.

I sooooo want to watch (and/or burn to DVD) the first two games of the Devils/Ranjerks 2006 playoff games

Sadly, the only playoff games of ours they have from 2006 are the duds against the Hurricanes.

newjerseydamo

May 15, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
www.puck-mad.com
I'm disappointed they never really put anything of the 1988 Devils on there. I mean come on at least have Sundstrom scoring 8 points in the playoffs setting a playoff record. I know most of the Devils history was made after Lemaire and Brodeur came on board but there was something before those two.

you mean this game?
NHL.1988-04-22.Capitals.vs.Devils-Division.Final-Game.3

I acquired a copy elsewhere ;)

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York

Another pressure packed game with an exciting comeback and ending was that last game against Chicago that put the Devils into the playoffs. I was able to see a list of games from the 1980s, but they are mostly playoff games.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

I have NHL Vault and love it.

They have a Classic Games section which is where those 109 games come in. Almost any game from our 2000 and 2003 playoffs are on there, and you can watch most of the 1995 playoff run as well (specifically the sweep.)

They also have the Archive section that has almost every game from 2007-2008 to the present. (I've noticed there are a couple random games that they may have missed for whatever reason). But it's well worth the $5 a month or so I'd say!

NJDevilsZG

I'll drive team bus
Nov 3, 2010
Zagreb, Croatia
I've switched from GCLive to Vault cause I was not watching a lot of games live - getting older means I cannot stay up till 4AM and function at work any more :help:
Realised soon enough that Vault is a great product, and at this price I consider it practically free :)

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I've switched from GCLive to Vault cause I was not watching a lot of games live - getting older means I cannot stay up till 4AM and function at work any more :help:
Realised soon enough that Vault is a great product, and at this price I consider it practically free :)

how soon are games up on the vault? im not able to work from home any more, which means no more staying up late to watch games live.

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
Sadly, the only playoff games of ours they have from 2006 are the duds against the Hurricanes.

I'd gladly pay handsomely for those two 2006 Devils/Ranjerks home games if anyone knows where to get them. Feel free to PM me. Thanks. (keeping fingers crossed)

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
It takes 2-3 days, I believe.

For national games (anything showed on NBC/NBCSN/NHLN) 2-3 days sounds about right.
Some others (not all) are up within 24 hours. Usually 36 hours for the majority of regular season games.

It's never consistent, which gets frustrating but for $5/month... can't complain too much.

NJDevilsZG

I'll drive team bus
Nov 3, 2010
Zagreb, Croatia
how soon are games up on the vault? im not able to work from home any more, which means no more staying up late to watch games live.

IDK if that was a perk to make up for a lockout (I switched in september, when my year GCLive subscription expired) but I soon realised that I could still watch all games live, except ones shown on ESPN America - that would be local provider for my area. LOL I don't expect this to continue. Noticed that some statistics and some other stuff are not available for Vault, but I don't care for those.
Replays come up within 24h mostly, only those covered by ESPN were taking 2 days average. Home/away is available ... All in all - awesome for non NA fans particulary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad