NHL Team Media Guides

Roddimus2000

Sep 26, 2019
Pennsylvania
Last couple of years I have been able to find links here on the board, usually at the start of the NHL season of PDF format Media Guides for every team.

I haven't seen the link this year yet. Anyone have a link to 2017-2018 Media Guides?
Has anyone seen the new Media Guides for the 2019-2020 season? I would appreciate any help. In particular, the Philadelphia Flyers. Thank you

Cory Masden

Jul 16, 2020
I just found this searching online for the Media Guides. Thank you very much. I just started my own YouTube channel and know these will come in handy.

RetroMikey

Apr 10, 2010
Canada
2020 Playoff guides

I am hopeing PNEP comes through as in previous years to upload the NHL team issued playoff guides for each team in this shortened season we have encountered due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

RetroMikey

Apr 10, 2010
Canada
Thanks again pnep! You always come through for us my friend! Enjoy the season and stay safe with your loved ones!

Robert Phillips

Apr 16, 2018
Many thanks to PNEP for coming through on the media guides once again.

I did notice, though, that there were some teams missing from this batch. I don't know if they did one this year or would produce one later. There are five that I can see (Winnipeg's is completely online):

Arizona
Edmonton
Montreal

St. Louis
Vancouver

Maybe we'll see them pop up sometime during the season, I don't know.

Last edited:

RetroMikey

Apr 10, 2010
Canada
I know that Winnipeg is not producing them , they believe going online to get info, are you serious Winnipeg? I'd rather read the guide as a book on my tablet or phone and bookmark the pages I left off reading. Let's hope someone can upload the rest of the teams here, it would be a huge mistake if they follow what Winnipeg does.
Pnep, if you are reading this, please update this site if new guides are coming in as well.

pnep

Mar 10, 2004
Novosibirsk,Russia

I did notice, though, that there were some teams missing from this batch. I don't know if they did one this year or would produce one later. There are five that I can see (Winnipeg's is completely online):

Arizona
Edmonton
Montreal
St. Louis
Vancouver

Edmonton and Montreal

32.82 MB file on MEGA
9.65 MB file on MEGA

pnep

Mar 10, 2004
Novosibirsk,Russia

Arizona
Edmonton
Montreal

St. Louis
Vancouver

Arizona and Vancouver

8.77 MB file on MEGA
14.62 MB file on MEGA

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
Does anyone have an official league guide? I am ok with this being a few years old. Looking for a league office staff directory. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad