GDT: NHL Stadium Series: Flyers Vs Devils @ MetLife Stadium | 8:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
What do you need to do?

-Score a couple goals.

heh. But i mean actually...yes. That's what they need to do.

The Flyers jerseys look like a cheap knockoff you'd see at Walmart.

And the Devils kinda looks like a Practice Jersey.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
These guitarists got like 4 different amps each and their tone is still kinda awful. As it's coming through the broadcast at least. Yikes.

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
And the Devils kinda looks like a Practice Jersey.

I like NJ's set, it is clean and straightforward. I am a big fan of the black with a primary color set with no white or other accent color. The Penguins 2019 stadium series set is my favorite.

1708222383039.png

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
These guitarists got like 4 different amps each and their tone is still kinda awful. As it's coming through the broadcast at least. Yikes.
They are playing the same 4 chords, I was wondering why they needed three of them

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I like NJ's set, it is clean and straightforward. I am a big fan of the black with a primary color set with no white or other accent color. The Penguins 2019 stadium series set is my favorite.

View attachment 821549

Yeah. Definitely don't dig those either.

There's a time and a place for minimalism. But jerseys without proper accent piping and highlights just look terrible to me. Incomplete.

Throw some white on there lining the yellow? Could be good. Without it? Bad.

They are playing the same 4 chords, I was wondering why they needed three of them

The one guy was definitely goofing around with some slidey octaves you couldn't even really hear at one point. So there's that.

• Haha
Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
They’re a decent band, not fair to judge them under these conditions
I guess some would enjoy it. This is all I've heard of them, so probably not fair. Seemed like the Foo Fighters without dynamics and song writing, not a fan of them either, but I'll take your word on the situation.

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
It looks like Patrick Kane will have the opportunity to play in another outdoor game for like the millionth time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad