Rumor: NHL Rumours & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Well PLD would be on wing and Strome at center.

PLD-Suzuki-CC
Dadonov-Dach-Anderson
Drouin-Strome-Gallagher
Byron-Evans-Armia

It works but I doubt it happens
Works until they look back at their blue line, destined to be the Leafs if we are that forward heavy - $15MM left for the D

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Works until they look back at their blue line, destined to be the Leafs if we are that forward heavy
I meant it's possible that we are in on PLD AND Strome. I don't even think it works as-is for forwards lol. First line is fine but Dach has not proven to be a 2nd liner and Anderson and Dadonov aren't great top 6 options. Drouin sucks, Strome can't produce without Debrincat and Kane, and Gallagher is toast physically. 4th line is good until Byron and Armia get injured.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
A. Should be whichever pick is better on draft day
B. Should also include Barron, Harris, Norlinder, Struble
C. Should be josh anderson
A. Ok if top 10 protected same as ARI
B. Not Barron
C. No, but allow Armia or Savard at $2.9M

Anderson could replace Option A if they want

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
What is the rush to trade Dvorak right now... he is a decent player on a good contract (had a down year) but he great on faceoff and will be able to remove some pressure of Dach and Suzuki, if he has a better year he can improve is trade value.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

the signing bonus where still July 1st this year

good now trade Petry , dont want his toxic presence around the kids

And you have to sign a Petry replacement
Unless they know Price is LTIR and they can use the money I expect one of the quietest UFA days we’ve seen in ages for the habs
We don’t need any more forwards
And if he can’t move Petry , well he may sign some fodder to battle it out with weidman for the 6-7-8 dman
Petry replacement for a 1 year at cheap coast... to sell tickets... hmmm hmmm Pk Subban

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I was hoping the PLD trade would have died with the Dach trade...
Beside help raising the bid not sure why we are meeting with Kadri when again we aren't competing for the cup this years...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
What is the rush to trade Dvorak right now... he is a decent player on a good contract (had a down year) but he great on faceoff and will be able to remove some pressure of Dach and Suzuki, if he has a better year he can improve is trade value.

I think mainly cap space to land other pkayers like Dubois especially...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad