Rumor: NHL Rumours & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
If we could get PLD using Dvorak+prospects I'm all for it. We got way too many high floor low upside prospects, we can trade some of them. I'd really like to keep the Panthers unprotected 1st. Let's hope they trade away Weegar as I doubt their depth replicate PPG like performances.

larrymoeschemp

Jul 7, 2022
Habs probably have a trade or two coming up.
Doesn’t have to be tomorrow
Habs will not use the UFA Market There’s no need when you have so many forwards and are somehow up against the cap
Tomorrow will be a no show for the habs and it’s better that way

Free Agency will be hella boring today lol.
Yup will be the quietest UFA day the habs have had in years

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Doesn’t have to be tomorrow
Habs will not use the UFA Market There’s no need when you have so many forwards and are somehow up against the cap
Tomorrow will be a no show for the habs and it’s better that way

not sure if im ready to see what's coming. I feel like we will be dissapointed with the rushing decisions. Hope im wrong.
It doesn't have to be tomorrow, but once Petry is paid his signing bonus I could see him getting traded to Carolina.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Wonder what Edmonton will get up to today. You have to imagine the dynamic duo are starting to get impatient and it's starting to be ''now or never.''

larrymoeschemp

Jul 7, 2022
Petry to Dallas. then Habs signs Klingberg replacing Petry. lol

No but if it was a year to compete Klingberg would have been interesting.
A soon to be 30 year old who’s very questionable defensively and will get dollar and term is a hard pass

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
You guys are nuts if you think Petry is traded, and Dubois to Montreal and Kinglberg signed ….lol cmon guys you’re falling for everything.

I can seee Petry trade but I don’t buy Dubois is coming here or the klingberg stuff. Makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad