NHL Revealed

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Maybe Cappy should "pray" to Arbour's plaque?

Seriously, the whole "praying" thing is funny. I hope JT is not literally praying to Bossy. :laugh:

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
He is definitely the Captain, was nice to see him vocal and mentoring Strome like that. After his HOF career with only the Isles, he'd make a great coach because of his amazing understanding of the game.

I was wondering if my sister in law was going to be on the show since she delivers a lot of the babies of the Isles players. She never tells me anything when I mention it so she wouldn't tell me about the show even if she was on it, but I think it was a different hospital and doctor. Oh well.

I want him following more in the lines with Mario L and taking ownership of the team. :D

Bexlyspeed

May 21, 2011
Astoria, Queens, N.Y
it was a really nice look into the inner working of the Islanders players.

and yes Johnny T is definetly a great Captain!

I'm not a religious man but if Bossy had a church i would at least check it out:laugh:

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I like how the ref said to JT "You've been complaining all day since my first call" and JT responds "I'm not complaining I just disagree" :laugh:

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
We definitely got the most air time which was shocking.

It was great stuff.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011

Seriously, the whole "praying" thing is funny. I hope JT is not literally praying to Bossy. :laugh:

Oh he is.

It was part of Wang's brainwashing of JT when he stays at Snow's house a few months before the draft. :sarcasm:

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012
Just watched it...how can you not love these guys? Boulton picking KO's chest hair and Nabby bowing down to Johnny was just hilarious.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Just finished watching. Love how the isles got a pretty meaty chunk of the coverage. Literally got the perfect games too with JT's hat trick and then KO scoring a goal right after his child being born. Had they had the KO OT winner vs Chicago right after the team USA snub, that would have been pretty amazing as well. I'm hoping that isn't the only time they're featured.

BTW that link is now blocked again....I literally just finished watching it too lol

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
I like how the ref said to JT "You've been complaining all day since my first call" and JT responds "I'm not complaining I just disagree" :laugh:

I loved that line too. :laugh::laugh:

Tavares looking like Obi-Wan Kenobi teaching young Skywalker (Strome) the ways of the force.

Nice to see him take Strome under his wing.

Loved the episode. Love the fact Tavares prays to the Bossy God's.

One thing I did take away is the players really do seem to like Cappy.

GusTheo

Sep 14, 2011
JT "praying" to Bossy's plaque is like college football players touching a sign as they leave their lockerroom. Hopefully this puts to rest all the "he's probably sick of the losing, he's gonna leave as soon as he can" nonsense that uneducated fans (MPL) spew.

Would've been nice to see the Blackhawks game featured considering that both teams are on the show. But can't really complain too much considering how much coverage the Isles got.

I'll def be following this, good show.

Barzilla

Sep 16, 2009
Dirty O
I had no idea about this show until yesterday. All the youtube links are now blocked. Anyone know a place to watch them, or when they'll air again.

MaryChristine*

Yeah I'm pretty sure he isn't... lol

I do Love how he ended up looing like Obi Wan Kenobi and Strome like Luke Skywalker :heart:

nyiguy21

Poster of the Decade
Aug 22, 2007
New York
The Isles will certainly be seen on Episode 2. The Ranger$ and Penguins are both teams that are supposed to be shown and since they just played them, I would think both of those games would be on there. Hoping they had mics on Tavares/Crosby while the refs were talking about the Islanders' 4th goal. Episode 3 will also have the Isles because that will be the one featuring the Yankee Stadium game. I also saw a clip of McDonald and Grabner during an interview with one of the head producers of NHL Revealed. They were playing ping pong, so maybe that'll show up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad