Cambridge, MA
Bruins are at #3

upload_2018-4-4_15-38-47.png

NHL Power Rankings: What Do We Do Now? Edition - Sportsnet.ca

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Don’t think I would have WPG above NAS, but it IS a Canadian website, so...

How funny would it be if the undermanned Wild (who nobody is giving a chance) upset the Jets? I know I would chuckle...a lot.

I would probably have CBJ a little higher because the rankings are supposed to be based on now, and they are 13-1-1 in their last 15.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
In fairness, the sportsnet piece did not say B's fans are making the connection between Carlo's injury and the Tampa loss. It just implied they are lamenting both things, which they are.

Reactions: Bruin1970

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
In fairness, the sportsnet piece did not say B's fans are making the connection between Carlo's injury and the Tampa loss. It just implied they are lamenting both things, which they are.
They said the Bruins are lamenting. Not the fans. No evidence that the Bruins are doing any such thing.

Reactions: BiGBear8

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Don’t think I would have WPG above NAS, but it IS a Canadian website, so...

How funny would it be if the undermanned Wild (who nobody is giving a chance) upset the Jets? I know I would chuckle...a lot.

I would probably have CBJ a little higher because the rankings are supposed to be based on now, and they are 13-1-1 in their last 15.

Would not shock me in the least to see Winnipeg and Vegas lose in the opening round.

Reactions: TCL40

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
My first instinct after reading the quote was that it was in reference to Bruins' recent struggles against Toronto, as well as Frederik Andersen.

There will be added pressure after such a strong regular season to not bow out in the first round for a second consecutive year.

So I agree with the sentiments expressed.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think losing Nash and Kuraly was more of a negative than Carlo.

Our bottom 6 is messy right now and that makes the team a little easier to expose and means working the top 6 a little more.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I think losing Nash and Kuraly was more of a negative than Carlo.

Our bottom 6 is messy right now and that makes the team a little easier to expose and means working the top 6 a little more.

I disagree. Carlo is perfect for a Leafs series. He is huge and can skate with them, and has been playing more ornery. I actually think the Bruins are now underdogs if they play Toronto round 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad