Kings Video: NHL Network - Wens 9/4/13 Kings-Sharks 2013 playoffs- All Day and Night

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
NHL Network will be replaying all 7 of the Kings-Sharks playoff games Wen 9/4/13 all day, all night and into Thursday morning, following by the 2012 Kings Stanley Cup review.

Kings -Sharks game 1 starts at 5 am (Pacific Time ) Wens morning and every game follows, then they start again, ending at 5 am Thursday, when the Kings Cup special is aired again.

I have off on Wens and will enjoy watching this again.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I know Sutter didn't have a lot of options (and King is the teachers pet) but watching game 1 (on now) is painful at times due to the fact King doesn't belong anywhere near the top 6. He just doesn't have the hockey sense of a top liner and doean't know when or who or where to dish or the right thing to do when he gets the puck. Frustrating to watch Carter, Richards and Doughty dish to him and he just doesn't 'get it'.

Whether it will be Frattin or Toffoli, that 2nd line will be leaps and bounds more effective next year. And hopefully, they stay together and that stabllity increases their confidence in each other and come playoff time, they'll be a solid contributor on both ends.

But it's fun to watch just how good Voynov is , and how much his confidence grew with every playoff shift. He's so good, instincts so solid and so young, still has years left to develop. Can't imagine anyone having a better young duo of studs then the Kings with Dewey and Slava.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I watched lots of this today. Yum, game 7. I love how Quick made a huge save down at one end then Voynov, Kopi, and Willie go down and make them pay :yo:

I'll miss motivated Penner, what a bulldozer...but that 2nd line is going to be so good without him.

And King...I want to like him...but fish out of water, man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad