NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TWELVE! Part One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
upload_2021-11-18_16-13-16.gif

Ooooh yesss, welcome back to the funeral home and hear what my undertaker has to say!

upload_2021-11-18_16-13-33.gif

Arise my undead minions, also known as Jacksonville Methgator fans, and pay heed. I, the Undertaker, shall now reveal our official supernatural power....
It shall be, the ability to turn any substance, on this world and beyond, into weed.
upload_2021-11-18_16-14-6.gif

And now, you may all
REST IN PEACE!!!
upload_2021-11-18_16-15-43.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
View attachment 481427
Ooooh yesss, welcome back to the funeral home and hear what my undertaker has to say!

View attachment 481428
Arise my undead minions, also known as Jacksonville Methgator fans, and pay heed. I, the Undertaker, shall now reveal our official supernatural power....
It shall be, the ability to turn any substance, on this world and beyond, into weed.
View attachment 481429

And now, you may all
REST IN PEACE!!!
View attachment 481432
Wait. You’re the meth gators and you chose pot?

Reactions: Asnito and BiggE

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I feel a cool breeze blowing through my underpants. Is it the precursor to thunderstorms? Or is it the breath of freedom whispering encouragement to my balls?

giphy.gif

We start the day perversely, with @Young Sandwich on the clock, but then we clean up our act bigtime, as @BernieParent baptizes the deck, clearing the way for @mja on the lido deck, but just as the smoke of sin clears, in step Cheech - AKA Dancing Panther - and Chong - AKA GKJ IRL TBH - to set the lido afterdeck ablaze and cheers each other by clicking bongs.

I can say whatever I want now - this isn't a f***ing gulag archipelago, and I will cut a bitch - but why should I say something when I can make this a babe thread instead?

BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW! I WILL HAVE MAH FREEDUMBS!!!

freedom-braveheart.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"To complete our Futurehead selections, the Tampa Bay FireSticks are in need of a goaltender. We are, therefore, pleased to select from the Sarnia Sting of the Ontario Hockey League and the gold medal-winning U18 Team Canada, Benjamin Gaudreau.

iu

"We pass the drafting microphone to the owner who prefers the pronouns helium/himlium, @mja."

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
View attachment 481427

View attachment 481428
View attachment 481429

And now, you may all
REST IN PEACE!!!
View attachment 481432
My favorite wrestler of all time, hands down, he always has been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad